31 January 2011
In the databases of the Commission for the EU assistance to Afghanistan for the years 2001‑09 there are some projects on which we would like to be better informed:
- ASIE/2005/017-070 — Support to governance in the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan
- ASIE/2005/7017-530 — Supporting the counter-narcotics strategy of Afghanistan
- ASIE/2004/085-753- Building information management capacity in Afghanistan
- ASIE/2004/006095 — Fifth reconstruction programme — applied research for dev[elopment] .
- AFG/AIDCO/2001/0349 — Radio education for Afghan children
- Deconcentration — Afghanistan office — recruitment of expert Dalla Vedova(1)
For each of these projects we would like the Commission to provide us with:
- all relevant documents;
- a list of consultants;
- an impact evaluation;
- total expenditure;
- final reports.
(1) Translator’s note: In the original this line is in French and reads: ‘Deconcentration — bureau Afghanistan — recrutement expert Dalla Vedova’.
Question for written answer to the Commission - Rule 117
Pino Arlacchi (S&D)
Italian version (.pdf)